What information does The Danish Agency for Data Supply and Infrastructure (SDFI) need to deal with applications for assignment of numbering resources?
Applying for numbering resources
Applications for assignment of numbering resources can be sent by e-mail to The Danish Agency for Data Supply and Infrastructure at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to process the application The Danish Agency for Data Supply and Infrastructure requires the following information:
Name address and VAT number
Indicate applicant (telecom provider) name and address. Please also provide commercial register number for VAT and tax collection purposes.
Indicate responsible contact person, including direct phone number and email address. Information on the contact person will be published in the Number Register.
Type of service
Describe the type of service for use with the applied for numbering resources, e.g. mobile communication fixed or IP telephony etc.
Date of assignment
Indicate desired date for assignment. The date must be no later than 3 months after the date of application.
Please note that the agency charges a fee for each quarter the numbering resources have been assigned i.e. if a numbering resource is assigned on 1 December the fee is charged for the whole of the 4th quarter.
Forecast and effective use
To ensure the effective use of the limited numbering resources the applicant must indicate:
- The applicant's need for numbering series expected each year in the next three years (this does not apply for applications on short numbers codes and addresses).
- The total number of numbering resources assigned for the applicant at the time of application.
- The total number of assigned numbering resources still available for the applicant at the time of application including the number of complete numbering blocks of 10.000 numbers.
Specific numbering resources
Indicate specific numbering resources desired e.g. specific numbering series or codes. Available numbering resources for e.g. mobile or fixed communication may be found in the Number Register.
Applying for short numbers and numbers used for data communication
For applications on short numbers (i.e. 3-6 digit numbers) applicants must provide the applicant information stated above. Furthermore the following information must be provided:
- The type of services to be used with the short number.
- The number of users who can access the service.
- The size of the population who is the target group of the service.
- Expectations on the frequency of use of the service.
For applications on numbers used for data communication and for internal numbering addressing and identification the applicant must provide information regarding the applicant as stated above including information on physical address of implementation.
Applying for telex
The telex service in Denmark is administered by two companies: Swisscom and EasyLink.